Court marriage registration Multan lahore Pakistan
We plan legal consultancy for court marriage where we give the couple excellent proposals regarding the marriage. We also have capable advocates who arrange the whole marriage dealings with legal documents and assist them in whole process. Our business also manages to give the registration certificate at the earliest. Marital Law Chambers professionals guide the people how to register their marriage. A marriage, which has already been mutually observed, can be registered either under the Hindu Marriage Act 1955,or under the Superior Marriage Act, 1954. Marriage Act, 1954. The Hindu Marriage Act is valid in cases where couples are Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs or they have accepted these faiths. On the other hand if the husband or wife or both are not Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs the marriage is registered under the Special Marriage Act, 1954. Further, marriage can be celebrated among any two persons (often when they are of different religion or nations) under the supplies of the Special Marriage Act, 1954 ` `
1. Marriage below the special Marriage Act -1954
Documents compulsory for Court marriage under Special Marriage Act:-
- • Application form / Notice duly occupied and signed by the bride and the groom.
- • Documentary evidence of date of birth of both parties (Registration Certificate/ Passport/ Birth Certificate).
- • Documentary evidence regarding stay in Multan of one of the parties for more than 30 days (ration card or report from the worried SHO, Police Station).
- • Distinct affirmations from bride and groom giving:
- a. Date of birth.
- b. Current marital status: unmarried/widower/ divorcee.
- c. Assertion that the parties are not related to each other within the degree of forbidden relationship defined in the Special Marriage Act (See at end to know the meaning of forbidden relationship).
- d. Citizenship.
- e. Celebrations intent to marry with each other’s .
- • Passport size photographs of both gatherings (3 copies each) duly attested by a Gazette Officer.
- • Copy of divorce decree/order in case of a divorcee and death certificate of wife in case of widow/widower.
- • In case of a overseas national, a no objection certificate from the worried Embassy regarding his / her present status.
- • Some countries sustain for proof of proceeding of civil marriage & marriage capability certificate of Pakistan fiancé before granting visa to a foreign national to visit / stay in Pakistan for marriage.
- • Foreign national who intent to stay in Pakistan for long time after marriage should know before marriage about funding of nationality of Pakistan and about profession / tax liability.
2. In case of complained marriages instant relief of protection from police and parents.
- • Limitation order from the civil court against the wrong doer who wants to trespass your rights.
- • High Court protection against the police life law enforcing agency, if some police authorized is not protecting your right.