Court Marriage Lawyers in Multan: Best Lawyers for Court Marriage in Multan - Alhuda Law Associates

our service

Court Marriage

We offer legal consultancy for court marriage where we give the pair excellent suggestions concerning the marriage. We . also have capable advocates who position the whole marriage procedures with legal papers and contribution them in whole process. Our company also achieves to give the registration credential at the earliest. Matrimonial Law Chambers professionals guide the people how to list their marriage. A marriage, which has already been equally solemnized, can be registered either under the Muslim Marriage Act 1955, Or under the Special Marriage Act, 1954. Marriage Act, 1954. The Muslim Marriage Act is valid in cases where couples are Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs or they have accepted these religions. On the other hand if the spouse or wife or both are not Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs the marriage is registered under the Special Marriage Act, 1954. Additional, marriage can be solemnized between any two persons (often when they are of changed religion or nations) under the provisions of the Singular Marriage Act, 1954 ` `


1. Marriage under the special Marriage Act -1954

Documents required for Court marriage under Special Marriage Act:-
1. Application form / Notice duly complete and signed by the bride and the groom.
2. Written evidence of date of birth of both parties (Matriculation Diploma/ Passport/ Birth Certificate).
3. Documentary evidence concerning stay in Multan of one of the parties for more than 30 days (ration card or report from the concerned SHO, Police Station).
4. Distinct affidavits from bride and groom giving:
a. Date of delivery.
b. Present married status: unmarried/widower/ divorcee.
c. Confirmation that the parties are not related to each other within the degree of forbidden relationship definite in the Special Marriage Act (See at end to know the meaning of banned relationship).
d. Nationality.
e. Gatherings intent to marry with each others .
5. Passport size photographs of both gatherings (3 copies each) duly attested by a Gazette Officer.
6. Copy of separation decree/order in case of a divorcee and death certificate of husband in case of widow/widower.
7. In case of a external national, a no objection certificate from the worried Embassy regarding his / her present status.
8. Some countries insist for resilient of proceeding of civil marriage & marriageability certificate of Pakistann fiancée before yielding visa to a foreign national to visit / stay in Pakistan for marriage.
9. Foreign national who intent to stay in Pakistan for long time after marriage should know before marriage about grant of nationality of Pakistan and about profession / tax liability.

2. In case of complained marriages instant relief of defense from police and parents.

1. Limitation order from the civil court against the wrong doer who wants to infringe your rights.
2. High Court defense against the police being law applying agency, if some one police official is not defensive your right.

Copyright © All Right Reserved